This candle holder is made of two parts marble shape and different color: a white marble for the bottom, and a black marble round shape, which gives it an art-deco effect. It was created in France, and has been handmade in India.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : D14 x H10 cm
Materials : marble
Colors: white and green
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
Midway between mysterious Olmec symbolism and modernist creation from Rene Herbst and Jean-Michel Franck, this marble candlestick is composed with two massive pieces joined at 90°. Conducive to different symbolist inetrpreation, this original and unique creation will find his place easily on your interior, with his refined design.
POP DESIGN is based in France, and is a follower of "slow design". Rather than offering anonymous parts manufactured in series without a soul and for purely decorative purposes, the studio turned to conceptual and playful pieces that deal with awareness and that tell a story, using unusual materials and techniques original. The marble pieces are handmade in India in workshops in Agra.