This cutting board is perfect to give a design touch to your kitchen. It combines two materials: marble and wood acacia. It was designed in France and has been handmade in India.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : H45 x L23 cm - thickness : 1,4 cm
Materials : marble and acacia wood
Colors: white and natural wood
Weight : 3,650 Kg
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
Marble and acacia wood properties are known since a long time to be extremely hygienic. This cutting board design and really helpful can be used in your kitchen for your cooking, and on your table to put somethings like a table center.
POP DESIGN is based in France, and is a follower of "slow design". Rather than offering anonymous parts manufactured in series without a soul and for purely decorative purposes, the studio turned to conceptual and playful pieces that deal with awareness and that tell a story, using unusual materials and techniques original. The marble pieces are handmade in India in workshops in Agra.