This little sardine box is actually a jewelry box. Original and fun, it was created in Germany.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
Jewellry box ? Open cubbies ? spices box ?... no ! This is a sardine box ! Inpired by famous Marcel Duchamps’s “ready made”, this little box, revival of the so French and iconic model “Sardines a l’Huile” boxes, will bring a quirky spirit in your diary objects. On your bedrrom, office, or Bathroom, with that, you can’t lost your precious earings, or a lot of little things all time losted.
From her Art History and Design studies, the german Sybille Homman has retained a really great interest for funny and quirky spirit objetcs. Inspired by contemporary creation, “Ready Made” and glass work, these young creator from Hamburg is crazy about revival of diary objects. Colourfull, timeless and considered, her creations take place in really various design. Sybille Homman is also really commited in a lot of participatory project, particulary about glass recycling.