Here is a a clever fruit basket. Designed as a steel grid, it allows air to circulate to keep your fruits fresh longer. It was created in Germany.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : Ø 30 cm x 15 (height) cm
Materials : powdered steel, cork
Color : mint. Available in black, white, blue, red, yellow
- Modalités de réglement possible : Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.
- Plateforme de paiement sécurisée par le CREDIT MUTUEL.
- Sécurité SSL.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
Thanks to its airy construction, the 30cm bowl is ideal for fruit, allowing air to circulate, keeping the fruit fresh that little bit longer.
By removing the cork ball, you can use this bowl as a standard european fit (40mm) lampshade.
Gunnar Rönsch and Stephen K Molloy are german and met while studying architecture at the Universität der Künste in Berlin, graduating in 2006. In 2011 they started producing furniture in parallel to their architecture practice, and they haven't looked back. They love to experiment with new ways to use favourite old materials, and play with patterns and colours.
« Our design reflects our belief about the spaces and the things that are around us. We find it hard to articulate what we do (that's why we have to make it!) »