This bowls is mainly decorative and allows you to drop off your small items or keys. It was made of copper and was created in Germany.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : ø 24cm
Materials : copper
Colors : copper
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
This unique bowl brings the magic of mathematics into everyday life and fuses precision manufacturing with the charm of the handmade.
By individually forming this metal jewelry bowl you make space for your precious little things - on the dressing table to keep necklaces and rings or by the telephone for keys and pens.
Gunnar Rönsch and Stephen K Molloy are german and met while studying architecture at the Universität der Künste in Berlin, graduating in 2006. In 2011 they started producing furniture in parallel to their architecture practice, and they haven't looked back. They love to experiment with new ways to use favourite old materials, and play with patterns and colours.
« Our design reflects our belief about the spaces and the things that are around us. We find it hard to articulate what we do (that's why we have to make it) » !