This cup was created in France and was handmade porcelain of Limoge. It rests on two legs which gives it its unique and endearing appearance.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : Ø 12 x H 7 cm
Materials: Limoges Porcelain Biscuit
More information : dishwasher safe
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
Conceived as a surrealist collage, footed bowl is a pet subject. He cannot move alone but comes alive in the relationship and will become very soon a faithful domestic companion.Each piece is necessarily unique, because of the material and the expertise of the fire arts. Moreover you will continue to shape the uniqueness in his daily attendance : footed bowl is a nice excuse for a morning reverie
Aurélie Dorard likes to tell stories, or rather create them; her pieces resemble characters created in the palm of her hand.
Her work is about durability and slowing down time. She produces pieces made entirely by hand using a technique that requires patience, application and attention to detail. A ceramicist, she is fascinated by the art of modelling where the form is born from a caress.