Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : 95 x 95 cm - 125mm opal bulb (25W)
Materials : oak
Colors : oak naturel
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
This table lamp consist of a square base with flat, pentagonal faces and straight edges. The lamp is a combination of organic material and a clear, bold design. Made with traditional craftmanship and designed with a clear view of minimal shapes.
The oak table lamp comes with a 125mm opal bulb (25W).
We are Jan & John, father & son, woodworker & designer.
Jan lives and works in Beek en Donk, a small town in the south of Holland. Here in his shed, he creates all kinds of niceness, from cupboards to wood sculptures. With decades of experience in woodworking he truly is a man honest to its craft.
John is a freelance graphic designer & art director, operating from the heart of the Jordaan in Amsterdam. A computer is as much as a tool as a pen or a bandsaw, and he likes to use whatever fits the project. The first collection of table lamps are born out of these experiments. Together we love working on projects that combines this craftmanship with good design.