Glasses carved with diamond facets, which can be used in several positions. Due to the shape, it can be placed on the side for a more elegant look. Perfect for a special whiskey.
It was designed and built in the Netherlands, in mouth blown crystal glass.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : 9H x 9W cm
Materials: Mouthblown Crystal Glass
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
Water and diamonds. The world’s most treasured resources are getting more rare each day and need to be treated with care. The ‘Rare’ carafe was inspired by a brilliant diamond cut.
The carafe is made out of mouth blown crystal glass, which catches the light as beautifully as a real diamond. With a height of 20cm and width of 16cm ‘Rare’ can hold 1,2l of water and can be set on your table in numerous ways.
Lara Van Der Lugt is a Dutch designer, who studied at the school Fontys in Venlo.
« when I look at a product, I immediately think ; could it have been dne differently ? Could it have been improved ? And can I apply that in my future products ? »