This natural wood design clock is original by the fantasy shapes of its hands. It was designed and built in Britain.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Size : 240mm x D30mm
Materials : Douglas (natural finish), screen print
Colors : natural wood and black
Informations : German made silent quartz mechanism, take 1* AA, battery not included
- Customer can pay with the following debit/credit cards : Visa/ Blue Card/ Master Card/ Paypal.
- Secure payment platform by CREDIT MUTUEL.
- SSL Security.
- FREE SHIPPING to France from 80€.
- STANDARD SHIPMENTS in France with Colissimo (2-3 days) : 6,5 €
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (EUROPE) with colissimo : 15 €
- Easy Returns.
The effect of this clock is quite amazing, it is a real eye catcher. Made of wood and intended to be hung on a wall, the printed dial is realized with fantaisy.
The wood appearance recall the rawness of the material and the printed dial gives it a touch of modernity.
David WEATHERBHEAD has more than a trick in his sack. After Art and Design studies in Engaland, Royal College, his country, he imposed his own style and vision on really specific thematics like the packaging. On this basis, he worked with very famous design brands, shops and Hotels.
His production is the reflect of the alliance between useful and beauty, but always with a little flashback on past revivals.